Over the last 10 years we have worked with scientists across Europe and beyond. In total we have been successful in helping our clients secure over 200 million Euro in research funding.
We offer professional services in the areas of:
- Group/Individual Trainings and Individual writing support for research grant proposals and applications. Although we are experienced in, and have had much success in working with applicants for a range of research grant funding bodies within EU countries and beyond, including Dutch NWO grants and Marie Curie individual fellowships, we specialise in ERC Starting, ERC Consolidator and ERC Advanced grants.
- Research grant interview training and support (for both in-person and virtual interviews).
- Native English critical review and scientific editing of journal articles (for high-impact journals only).
- Reviewing of documents for promotion cases and job applications.
- Writing (and reviewing) nominations for scientific prizes.
If you are looking for a specific service within the areas of our expertise that is not mentioned above, do feel free to contact us and we can discuss the potential of tailoring a service package to suit your needs.
We send no work out to other consultants or third parties for review or assistance. Therefore, you will always receive personalised, professional support from us.
Follow us on Facebook
Feel free to follow us on Facebook. We must say that we have avoided using Facebook (or social media) for many years, but with the new age of COVID and social distancing, it is time for us to move forward, and share our expertise with scientists on a different platform/medium.