Staying competitive in today's scientific research market
In today's highly competitive scientific arena, research grant proposals, nominations for prestigious prizes, promotion cases, and articles for high-impact journal articles need to be written at an exceptionally high level and have to communicate scientific ideas, intentions and conclusions in a manner that is clear, logical, to-the-point, convincing and easy to read.
Presentations at interview for research grants also pose their own challenges. Applicants need to be fully at ease as well as prepared for answering all questions directed at them by the interview panel - this is the case for both 'in-person' as well as 'virtual' interviews. Applicants must speak clearly and convincingly in a manner that both experts and non-experts can understand.
We offer professional services in the areas of:
- Group/Individual trainings and Individual writing support for research grant proposals and applications. Although we are experienced in, and have had much success in working with applicants for a range of research grant funding bodies within EU countries and beyond, including Dutch NWO grants and Marie Curie individual fellowships, we specialise in ERC Starting, ERC Consolidator and ERC Advanced grants.
- Research grant interview training and support (for both in-person and virtual interviews).
- Native English critical review and scientific editing of journal articles (for high-impact journals only).
- Reviewing of documents for promotion cases and job applications.
- Writing (and reviewing) nominations for scientific prizes.
We send no work out to other consultants or third parties for review or assistance. Therefore, you will always receive personalised, professional support from us.
Follow us on Facebook
Feel free to follow us on Facebook. We must say that we have avoided using Facebook (or social media) for many years, but with the new age of COVID and social distancing, it is time for us to move forward, and share our expertise with scientists on a different platform/medium.