Trainings and workshops for research grant applications
For universities, there are times when the need arises to be able to offer professional group trainings and workshops to their scientists.
We offer and are fully experienced in providing virtual/online workshops and trainings on:
- The development/writing of ERC proposals (ERC Starting, ERC Consolidator, ERC Advanced), including benchmarking and preparatory underpinning work prior to the commencement of writing.
- Coaching and preparation for ERC research grant interviews for both face-to-face and online/virtual interviews (ERC Starting and ERC Consolidator).
- Benchmarking, CV and TR optimisation and the 'how to develop proposal concepts' for scientists who wish to apply for an ERC grant in 1-3 years time.
These trainings/workshops we tailor to individual requirements. Should you be interested in any of our trainings, or would like to know more about how we may be able to help you, please do get in contact with us.
For individual grant writing support, please see our 'Individual writing support for research grant applications' page.
For individual interview coaching, training and support, please see our 'Interview training and support' page.
Coming soon for individual scientists:
- Training/Workshop modules for research grant interview preparation.
- Training/Workshop modules for optimising job applications.
- Training/workshop modules for how to optimise your CV.
- Training modules for Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship resubmissions.
If you are looking for a specific training within the areas of our expertise that is not mentioned above, do feel free to contact us and we can discuss the potential of tailoring a service package to suit your needs.